PRINCE2 Agile® is LogiKal’s award winning online route to becoming an accredited PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner.
This course includes all e-Learning for
Foundation & Practitioner levels, trainer support and Foundation & Practitioner exams (includes 30 CPDs).
This accredited course aims to provide you with a straight forward route to becoming a fully certificated Registered Practitioner in your own time and at your own pace.
• Allows you to focus on both management and delivery
• Works with any established agile approach
• Helps you to be on time and hit deadlines more consistently
• A collaboratively-built approach that is corporate friendly
• Increased stakeholder confidence
• Tools to manage and react to changing requirements.
• Enhance your CV and boost future employment prospects.
• Provides flexibility for those wishing to study at a time,
pace and place convenient to them
• A cost-effective solution for both individuals and organisations.
• People using this PRINCE2 Agile® achieve a higher score in the Foundation exam
• This PRINCE2 Agile® course is achieving higher pass rates in the Practitioner exam compared to classroom training.
• Online learning gives you the freedom to access from any location.
Familiarity with projects and Project management is useful but not essential.
You can take the PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner certificate if you hold any of the following certifications:
PRINCE2® Foundation (or higher)
PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation
Project Management Professional® (PMP)*
Certified Associate in Project Management® (CAPM)*
IPMA Levels A,B,C and D® (Certified Projects Director).
• 7 modules with associated engaging, motion graphic video presented lessons
• Notes to support each lesson and references to further suggested reading.
• Support materials and exercises to consolidate the learning
• Foundation level sample questions to test and embed the learning
• Practitioner level sample questions to test comprehension of the subject
• Eligible for 30 CPU/PDU points.
LogiKal Training applies the following policy in assessing eligibility for credits, refunds and participant substitutions
In the event of a training course being cancelled by LogiKal, you will be issued in full a refund of all fees paid in respect of that course.
Non-attendance of a course or any part of a course, once a participant has enrolled will not warrant a refund or credit
If cancellation of attendance to a training course is less than 14 days prior to the commencement of that course, no refund will be given in respect to that course. However, participant substitution is allowed provided LogiKal Training is advised in writing of the substitution prior to the commencement of that course. The substituted participant must complete a course enrolment registration form prior to attending the course.
If cancellation of attendance to a training course is more than 14 days prior to the commencement of that course, then a refund of 50% of course fees may be granted subject to the completion of a Refund/Credit Application form.
In the event of a participant being unable to complete a course they have commenced, due to sickness or personal crisis,that participant may attend the course again free of charge subject to availability. In this instance he must complete a Credit/Refund Application Form and attach relevant documentary evidence.
In the event of a participant being unable to commence a course due to sickness or personal crisis, consideration will be given to a refund or credit. In this instance he must complete a Credit/Refund Application Form and attach relevant documentary evidence. The credit or refund will be subject to an administration fee of not less than 20%.
Note: Consideration for any credit or refund of fees is at the absolute discretion of the Company Directors.
Under no circumstances will LogiKal Training accept any responsibility, financial or otherwise, for changes in personal circumstances or work commitments which may occur after enrolment on a course.